Join the Chamber
Much More than Your Typical Chamber
"Join the Chamber" form
Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce members get more than access, networking opportunities and health care benefits – we are the advocate for your business interests.
Representing some 600 small and large businesses across 10 counties, we bring people and organizations together around the critical issues and, through a unified voice, effectively convey the needs and priorities of our region’s business community to local, state and federal decision makers – with results that can flow to your bottom line.
Five reasons why joining the Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce is a strategic investment:
- Health Care Benefits – We connect you to a variety of coverage options through our partner, ChamberChoice, which is the only health care insurance provider still extending benefits to single-employee businesses.
- Networking Opportunities – our enhanced schedule of events connects you with potential clients and partners, face to face.
- Information – You’ll receive updates on the important issues affecting your business and the regional business climate.
- At The Center Of It All – Our members represent the region’s key business players, including a critical mass in the urban core.
- Improving Our Community – We’re on the ground in Harrisburg, PA and Washington D.C., serving as the government affairs liaison for 27 Chambers throughout the 10-county region, and we’ll provide you with opportunities to have a personal hand in furthering an advocacy agenda that drives regional prosperity for you and your business.
Member Benefits include:
- Group rate health insurance through ChamberChoice
- Member to Member discounts
- Invitations to special event networking opportunities:
- A link to your website from this one
- A listing in the published, regionwide chamber member directory, Connections
- A framed member certificate for display in your office and use of our logo for your website
- Grassroots mobilization around advocacy issues impacting your business
- Automatic e-subscriptions to:
- Regional Business Headlines – A daily digest of business news links, Regional Business Headlines keeps you in the know on our region’s business happenings.
- The PRA Post – Compiled by the Pittsburgh Regional Alliance, the PRA Post is a monthly economic development newsletter that features company expansions, rankings, innovations, business-related events and more from the 10-county Pittsburgh region.
- Free subscription to Pittsburgh Magazine
More than 100 employees, please call 4122.392.4500 for rates
To join, simply complete the following form:
For more information, please contact:
Virginia A. Deily at 412.281.4783 x3108