The Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce supports the passage of comprehensive federal legislation that seeks improvements in electric grid security, increases deployments of our region’s energy assets and prepares our energy workforce. We also oppose regulations that pose a serious threat to the future of reliable electricity generation.
View Recent Communications on Energy
- Letter to SWPA Congressional Delegation on H.R. 338, To Promote a 21st Century Energy and Manufacturing Workforce (January 2017)
- Thank you letter to PA Congressional Delegation on Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (June 2016)
- Letter to U.S. House of Representatives on Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (May 2016)
- Joint sign-on letter from the business community to Congressman Mike Doyle on the Toxic Substance Control Act (March 2016)
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette op-ed (August 2014)